The new REEFER™ series have advanced sumps with the following exciting new features:
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level for optimal skimmer performance.
- A “Refugium Ready” sump with two pre-set positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- Micron filter bags and filter media cups
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
REEFER 3XL 900 – What’s included:
- Rimless, 19mm / ¾” super-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, reinforced plywood Marine-Spec cabinet with aluminum support
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets with fittings for one or two pumps
- Enlarged overflow box for increased surface skimming
- Unique split sump system for unsurpassed flexibility:
- Professional refugium-ready main sump with variable height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags and media cups
- Extension sump (60 liters/ 16 gal) can be used as a dedicated frag-tank or refugium. Alternatively, it can be disconnected and used as an independent reservoir of 83 liters / 22 gal.
- 4 units of ReefLED 90 lighting with bespoke mounts (Deluxe models only)
- A silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
Unmatched water circulation & surface skimming
Maintaining the familiar rimless format and clean lines of the REEFER series, the 3XL 900 introduces an enlarged overflow box with dual side-facing return pump outlets and increased surface skimming that provides ideal water circulation in the tanks with flows of up to 10,000 lph / 2600 gph. The new dual return system and the enlarged overflow developed for the 3XL 900 have also been implemented on the XXL 750 V3, giving it a new look and significantly improved flow dynamics and surface skimming. Both systems come complete with fittings to attach either single or dual return pumps.
The new split sump - unsurpassed flexibility
A unique feature of the 3XL 900 is a split sump system that provides unmatched flexibility. The main sump is set for the main filtration functions with an optional refugium chamber and a dedicated adjustable height skimmer chamber. The sump extension can be connected to the main sump and used for additional filtration, as a larger refugium or even as a dedicated frag tank. Alternatively, it can be set up as an independent unit and used as a full-size RO reservoir or saltwater reservoir for automated water changes.
3-Year Extended Limited Warranty
As part of our continued commitment and support of our products, we have extended the warranty on the glass aquarium of all of our tanks to 3 years from the purchase date for original purchasers (2 years standard warranty+1 additional year glass warranty subject to registration of new systems within 60 days of purchase).