The new Coral Box DCA pumps are the latest product in the affordable DC return pump revolution.
The secret is in the innovative new controller, which has a myriad of new features in addition to adjusting your pump and feed times. The new controller includes built in wave functions, a float switch that can be used for emergency shutoff, and an apex ready port.
Every DCA3,000 and above can be controlled via a Neptune Apex VDM 0-10v port. You can purchase the necessary cable for VDM controller here.
The body of the pump including the input/output measures 6 3/8″ x 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (LWH) and 7 3/4″ L with the intake grille. This pump has a 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ barb output for vinyl tubing and a 1.5″ threaded Male input and output.
- High-performance motor with innovative electronics and energy saving up to 50%
- IC Electronic Detection, automatic power-off protection upon no water
- Motor Protection if the rotor is blocked
- Super Quiet Operation
- Can operate in Marine and Fresh Water
- No Copper components.
- With Wear-resistant Ceramic Shaft, longer operation life
- 10 Mins Feed Model(Or Pause to resume to normal)
- Sensor Function
- 10/ 30 /50 Mins Feed Time
- Auto Drop 2 Step for Feed Mode within 1 hour to avoid overflow function
- 3rd Party Connection (Apex) * Cable sold seperate
- Sine Wave Technology, no whining sound